Asharam Trust online donation terms and conditions operate within the
guidelines specified by Swaminarayan Asharam Trust - Surat, Gujrat,
India, to ensure all steps in the process are clear prior to you making
an online donation. When you have made an online donation, Swaminarayan
Asharam Trust is committed to ensuring the information you provide is
What information do we collect?
Asharam Trust asks for the information listed below, all of which will
be held securely.All information received are protected and will not be
shared with any third party and the information so gathered will not be
used for commercial gains.
Name, Address, City, State, Country, Phone, Email, Pan No., Donation Category, Donation Sub Category, Donation amount
What is this information used for?
- Swaminarayan Asharam Trust uses this information to:
- Process donations and provide receipts
- Provide occasional updates as relevant
- Maintain accurate records of donor details
- Maintain accurate records of accounts for auditing purposes
Swaminarayan Asharam Trust is located in Gujarat India, India. Contact details for the head office in India are as follows:
Your card details will not be stored by Swaminarayan Asharam Trust - India for any reason.
Donation Refund policy
Asharam Trust does not provide refunds for online donations, and
therefore does not have a refund policy. Swaminarayan Asharam Trust does
not provide refunds for online donations, and therefore does not have a
We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations on payment gateway as under:-
refund/cancellation will be entertained for the donated amount by any
donor through the online payment gateway (online donation).
- No refund of money paid via credit card (online or offline), cash, cheque, payorder or DD will be allowed.
- Once received, the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made..